Nurturing the Children of America Part 1.


This article is for continuing the previous article about Obama and 2010 state of the union address.

Every culture has its own ways to raise their child. It is indisputable that the way of the parents raise their child will determine how the child's personality in their adulthood is. I will not talk about the psychological aspects of nurturing the Children. I will only focus on how the American children are treated by their parents.

The first experience that shocked me about this nurturing the children in the US was when I saw " a just born baby" that was carried by her mother (I assume) in a mall. The mother carried the children by putting him in front of her chest (I don't know how to call the name of the tools that the mother was used. You can see the picture to have the sense how the tool looks alike). It is very different with how a just born baby will be treated in Indonesia. The baby will be kept in home at least until 1 week of age. Yes, the babies in the US will face the world earlier than the babies in Indonesia.

To be continued...
0 Responses

    Picture of Me

    Picture of Me
    In Front of Alfarooq Mosque, Atlanta.